"[This training] really has improved my game in a short amount of time." - Taylor Smith
USWNT Member, National Soccer Champion (NY Western Flash) & Former UCLA Standout
Are you #soccerfluent?
This course is the third of 5 levels of training that will take your game to the next level.
What is #soccerfluent?
I've experienced over 15 countries as a soccer player & my own players have gone on to experience many countries themselves. If you're #soccerfluent then you can walk up to any pitch in any country & let your game do the talking. After students have completed all 5 courses, they're truly able to say #iamsoccerfluent
About this training level:
- Learning to control the ball out of the air is important!
- Learn the exact spot & angle / form for total control.
- Learn where, how & why to use proper soccer mechanics and what these training methods are.
- Learn how to control the ball from the air AFTER it hits the ground using your inside foot & get the timing right quickly.
- Highly recommended for players ages 9+ but can be challenging for most high school players.
- The different ways are vital for wanting to be technically sound.
I am a former professional soccer player who's produced collegiate & pro standouts, I have students ranked in the top 25 in the Nation in high school, committed to BIG 12 & PAC 10 schools as Freshmen & more. Since 2007, my focus has been long-term player development & helping players go to the college & pro levels.