- Course Overview
- Welcome Video & Course Introduction
- The System Video
- Unit 1: Understanding the Obstacles
- Unit 2: Getting Organized
- Unit 3: Making a Commitment to Planning
- Unit 4: Importance of a System
- Unit 5: The sports process
- The Sports Video
- Unit 1: Sports are a business
- Unit 2: Know your brand
- Unit 3: What's in a highlight video?
- Unit 4: Communication & Interviews
- Unit 5: Physical Preparation
- The Academics Video
- Unit 1: Self-Talk
- Unit 2: Academics
- Unit 3: Standardized Testing
- The Distinguishments Video
- Unit 1: Extracurricular Activities
- Unit 2: Community Involvement
- Unit 3: Leadership Experience
- Unit 4: Honors & Awards
- Unit 5: Work Experience
- Unit 1: Resumes
- Unit 2: Essays & Personal Statements
- Unit 3: Letters of Recommendation
- Unit 4: Blank Sections
- Unit 1: The Activities
- Your Job: Playing college sports is a job - are you fit for hire?
- Your Timeline: There are 2 timelines & theirs is the only one that matters.
- Your Stats: Documented progression is absolutely essential to show.
- Your Research: Coaches know where to find local talent - are you easy to find?
- Your Lifescript: You attract what you present, so look around you.
- Your Finances: Don't be unwise & leave money on the table.
- Social Media: What picture have you painted of yourself?
- Showcase Prep: Just remember, no single person is in charge of your future.
- Highlight Videos: You only get 3-5 minutes to make a good impression. Do you know how?
- Coach Communication: Coaches receive over 300 e-mails per day! How will you stand out?
- Unit 2: Dedication, Depth & Distinction
- Brainstorming Activity 1: What am I dedicated to?
- Brainstorming Activity 2: What are my interests?
- Brainstorming Activity 3: How can I show depth & distinction?
- Activity 1: College Applications
- Activity 2: Scholarship Applications
- Activity 3: College Coach Communications
- Activity 4: Highlight Videos
- Successful Applicants
- Successful Grads from GLOBAL FÚTBOL TRAINING
- Unit 1: The Plan
- Unit 2: Setting Goals & Tracking Progress
- Networking & Resources
- BONUS: Quick Reference Guide
- Showcase Prep, including 2-a-days
- Unit 1: The Future
- Unit 2: For Your Information
- Unit 3: Moving Forward
- Unit 4: Resources
- BONUS: Timeline Overview for Athletes broken down by Year
- Academic Downloads
- Athlete Downloads: Combined
- Bonus Downloads
- The 'Brand' Video
- Course overview, helpful tools & your instructor
- Lesson 1: Which camera do YOU prefer?
- Lesson 2: Intro
- Lesson 3: Equipment
- Lesson 4: Prepping your iPhone
- Lesson 5: Importing your videos
- Lesson 6: Editing your video
- Lesson 7: Uploading to YouTube
- BONUS: Live editing
- Building your athlete resume
12 x $112.58